Morgan State University School of Engineering
“Center for Lighting Enabled Systems and Applications (LESA)”
Science You Can See (SYCS) 2017 Summer Camp
Camp Dates: July 5 to July 28, 2017
Click on the link to see the flyer:
- Fun filled summer camp, that focuses on hands-on learning and teaches students how to build simple electronic circuits and learn the latest about Smart Lighting Technology !!!
- Students at MSU work in teams and learn about the latest smart lighting technology
- Application fee: $125/ week (weeks 2-4) & Week#1 : $75/ week
- Apply soon to reserve your slot!!!
- Summer Camp Hours: 9am – 5pm daily (FREE lunch provided!)
- Application Deadline : June 23, 2017 (Only 25 slots available each week!)
- Week #1 (July 5-7): Build and test various types of exciting electronic circuits
- Week #2 (July 10-14): Build and test a prototype ”Smart Energy” house that uses renewable energy sources such as solar and wind
- Week #3 (July 17-21): Build and test an Unmanned Ground Vehicle (UGV) and/or Unmanned Air Vehicle (UAV)
- Week #4 (July 24-28) : Learn how to build and program a small Robot
Note: Projects in weeks# 2-4 are based on knowledge from Week#1
For More Information, email at: email@example.com
Contact: Dr. Yacob Astatke, (Program Director) or Mr. Andre Lewis, (Program Instructor), Mr. Jerry-Daryl Fletcher (Program coordinator)
Contact Phone: (443) 885-3667 (voice)
- Funded by: the National Science Foundation (NSF), Center for Lighting Enabled Systems and Applications (LESA) at Rensselear Polytechnic Institute (RPI).